Friday, August 29, 2008

Brutal Honesty

Welcome! Welcome! I plan on using this sight to publically track my weight loss journey. It will probably be rather boring to everyone but me. Who really wants to know what I ate for breakfast, you know? I need the accountability though. I found this neat diet & exercise journal online and am going to HONESTLY type in every little thing that I eat and every bit of exercise (or lack thereof.) I think it's so cool to be able to visually see my calories consumed / calories burned graphed out. And yes, if I screw up and eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's I WILL be putting that on here too and you can feel free to beat me up about it. I'd also like to keep this blog open so anyone can post their healthy recipes / favorite workouts, etc. It's not ALL about me. I'd love to hear about other people's successes & struggles (and secrets if you're willing to share them. ;-)

6 comments:

J. Baxter said...

Maybe you'd like me to post more info on the 600 calorie diet?? JK. We don't want to advocate starvation, right?

Natalie said...

Heck, 600 calories is what I ended up getting yesterday. Although, I didn't mean to get that number. I was just trying to emphasize on raw foods & detox. I was kinda surprised when that groovy little graph thing said 586 or whatever it said. (I supposedly burnt off 1800 and something on exercise BTW) I'm pretty sure the graph lies, but I like it.

Kelly said...

Fun idea for a blog Natalie! I am on my own weight loss journey, but I am afraid to say anything to jinx it because it is totally working right now!

annie valentine said...

You must get rid of the kicking woman. She is killing my head when I try to read!

McCleary Mama said...

What's the name of the site you speak of here?

Natalie said...

April, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and right above the (empty) food diary there's a link to the phentermine forums. (Like Fen-Fen which I'm not on but would LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON) It's kind of a cool little tool, although I haven't been updating it on here since it became a pain to keep copying & pasting it since it doesn't send updated info like I thought it would. I need to figure that out...

BTW, it's great to have you here!